|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Packaging Type||Carton box|
· Place the injured arm in the pouch. The sling is crossed over the shoulder. The Velcro hooks are fastened to the Velcro loops after adjusting length of the sling, so that the arm remains in flexed, slight scute angle position. The “Eathaforam” pad at the point of the load bearing over the shoulder and the Thumb can be in the thumb cradle. Then Hung.
· Use this product under strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
· If pain increases or persists, discontinue use and consult your physician.
· Discontinue use when allergy, rash or itching occurs.
· Fracture of numerous, radius or ulna.
· Post-surgical care.
· Post cost care.